Our team will evaluate marketing goals, brand vision, ROI/demographic/lead management reporting, business intelligence and competitor information to make sure that the marketing plan is right on target for your needs. We can do this at any stage of the property.
With the 30-day performance playbook- we will be alongside the team to execute. With other services, we will develop and review the playbook with Regional Manager or Team Members to make sure they understand how to initiate.
What’s Included In The Services?
Comprehensive Data Review
- Evaluation of all Ad sources/Marketing
- Assess ROI reports, demographics, call services, lead management
- Budget Review
- Leasing Goals- Conversion Performance, Call Service Analysis, Monthly Goals
- Brand Performance or Rebrand
- Analytic Study
- Email marketing and drip campaign
Website overlay programs (for conversions)
- Text/Instant Message opportunities
Social Media Vision and Performance
- Strategy Development
- Influencer Marketing, Content Curation, Paid Ads, Engagement Analysis
- App Programs
- Reputation and Ratings Management
- Strategy for ongoing Review Responses
Experiential Marketing and Outreach
- Experiential Marketing and Outreach
- Resident Programs, Retention Programs, Preferred Employer Programs, Pet Performance, Events, Outreach, Service/App Programs
- Realtors/Corporate Housing Programs, Pop-Up Events, Open Houses
- Video Marketing and Photography Direction
- 3D Video and Matterports
- Promotional Needs
- Signage Assessment
- Design and ID Recommendations
- Amenity Programming
Incorporating the property brand into the space
Highlighting or creating WOW spaces
Property Playbook has a trusted list of Industry Vendors that are the best in the Industry with excellent rates.
Even the most vivid of memories may be incomplete. A facial expression, an article of clothing or the location may be the only piece left. My compositions each represent a moment in time. Some recollections come intermingled with others, some are blurry, others partial. But all carry with them a wave of emotion. Welcomed or not.
The almost process feels more important than the subject matter to me. If even just one dot didn’t exist the image would appear different – just as if one second of the memory was lost, the whole would be altered.
Stippling allows me to build up the composition, as seconds and minutes build up the moments in your life, which eventually become memories. The transparency of the mylar allows me to create the overlapping and intertwined manor in which some memories come back to us.
Kori Albrecht creates Art using only dots, no lines. The finished products are amazing and are wonderful memory points to display. She will happily customize an Art piece for your specific business or needs.